omnifeast

Friday, November 10, 2006

Half an interview

a- The first was with a Caramac. Of course, you will respond!
a- Unbelievable posture.
a- Terminally. Chronic and profuse.
a- A movement away from, I guess. Will that do?
a- I would consider that to be the duodenum. These questions are rather personal and strange, no?
a- Yes, I am blind. In my ways, as you.
a- My interest in politics is desultory, which shames me. But then again I couldn't give a shit. I have but one life to play with.
a- Twice in America and once in Jebel Ali. It is surprising what can be achieved with a little teamwork.
a- I would think Mahatma Gandhi would have to be the number one at the moment. At the moment; these things are really very ephemeral.
a- Really. A whole one? I could believe it.
a- In youth, or sub-youth, my energies enabled such acts!
a- I don't think he meant it, but I wouldn't like to comment decisively. I hate this whole situation.
a- Yes you are.
a- Some people are more persuadable than others. Some people's mothers and so on, ha ha ha!
a- Propinquity, what has just recently been through my radius. Does that make me seem boring? I think all pretence to a 'universal' response and manner would be equally reprehensible.
a- Forget it.
a- Tough question, what are your motives in asking?
a- Well I won't either. Your agenda should not be so clear.
a- This is not a test! Simon Bolivar?
a- A merkin?
a- Your idea of fun is not the same as mine.
a- Yes.
a- Of course, it was a time where wonderful things happened. Everybody was so prone, it was amazing. Life was fluid, opportunity was constant. It lasted as long as we remained self-justifying. Once we let the bottom-feeders spout credibly, we were defeated. We died and became carrion. Carry on...
a- It has not been mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home